FuhQuake Forum Index FuhQuake
https://fuhquake.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Site Layout

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fuh
Almighty King

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: New Site Layout Reply with quote

Over the next few days I'll be changing the site layout to match the forum theme. If you have any suggestions on improving the colours or can help out with a suitable logo then leave your comments by clicking the link below.

On a side note v0.27 should be out in a few days with a brand new and 100% configurable particle system Smile

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 8:08 am    Post subject: Mozilla, and other browsers Reply with quote

The site looks different under Mozilla compared to IE. You might want to check and make sure your HTML is standard.

For example, under IE, the front page background is black, but under Mozilla it is grey.

However, the forum looks the same under Mozilla and IE.
fuh
Almighty King

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm i don't have mozilla, but I do have netscape/ie6/opera/konqueror and it works on with them. If some html expert can find somehting wrong with the html then let me know. It might just be your mozilla caching the old css?
Luke

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:22 am    Post subject: Mozilla Reply with quote

It looks correct under Mozilla now. Either Fuh changed something, or it was a cache issue.

Personally, imo, a browser's cache should only be used after it has been verified that the cached file is up to date.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FuhQuake Forum Index -> FuhQuake News All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: