FuhQuake Forum Index FuhQuake
https://fuhquake.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mini32s LIT file

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FuhQuake Forum Index -> 24bit Textures and Skins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
QuanTum

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: Mini32s LIT file Reply with quote

Heres mini32s Lit file. I know its not a highly played map, but its small and easy to light.

to anyone else doing lits out there... Do you have any troubles with certain maps not compiling the lits correctly?

for example when using tomlite, it goes through the process of building light faces then crashes cmd prompt when its almost finished.

I only get this with 1on1r, mbases and a few others i think. something to do with the lightvis program that they were made with i think :\

anways heres the lit.

http://cfz.bong.com.au/files/lits/mini32s.lit

hope yous enjoy

QuanTum
RaRe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 4:07 am    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

Looks good.
I like your lava and runes alot aswell Razz

have a test of this aswell, its a recreation of the original lava texture, turned out good i think Smile
QuanTum

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes they are very nice runes and lava eh Razz

to those unaware, those are Rare's textures.

I take no credit for any of those textures, i just put together somethin i feel looks good.

Rare your textures are always soo....organic like. Not knocking them, cause i know i couldnt make them, i just like the stone wall and metal floor look better.

QuanTum
RaRe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 3:50 pm    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

For sure.
Also its a change to the originals, which i mainly retexture.
to each their own Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FuhQuake Forum Index -> 24bit Textures and Skins All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: