FuhQuake Forum Index FuhQuake
https://fuhquake.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CTF buried forever ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FuhQuake Forum Index -> Help Desk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nimrah

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 3:28 pm    Post subject: CTF buried forever ? Reply with quote

Hi guys, heard bout FUH quake recently so i got back into Q again, since i always have been a CTF die hard was wondering if FUH also support it and if any CTF action still is going on ?

Greetz
Nim
meez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as far as i know not in quakeworld, there used to be some netquake ctf servers but i cant find em anymore.

We in quakeworld are talking about reviving CTF, maybe making a league, or some speacial rpickup nights etc etc....

and m8, if you need a serverbrowser get All-seeing-eye

www.updsoft.com/eye/ or is it www.udpsoft.com/eye/ try em both anyway, and may i just say welcome back!
Apollyon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have recently played QW-CTF on a swedish server with some guys that seem to play regularly. There are however no active leagues or tournaments in Europe that i know of. In North America there was a 2on2 CTF league some time ago, but that was NetQuake not QW.
Of course you can play QWCTF with Fuhquake. Just connect to a server and the necessary files will be downloaded.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are some people playing ctf nawadays....mostly on ctf.quakeworld.nl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No CTF? Smile Most people dont know! However there is quite a large and active group of CTF players (Well large to CTF standards) playing every day, every night, regularly. About 6 to 7 clans right now, most of them are Dutch.

The swedish CTF scene is starting to show signs of revival as well...and lately clan 1 started playing again.

Among regulars are for example some hell guys (Wilen, Roxy), Neq-Zaq, Neq-Lepre, C, Pain, OJ-Diamond, Gato etc.

In Holland about 40 people play actively, too many names to tell (and you wouldnt know half of them) .

Visit our newly erected website (Now in beta phase and on temporary url) :

http://members.webdeveloping.nl/~qwctf/

Also try visiting #qwctf.nl , always people, always activity.

A small CTF revolution has been going on silently over the past 2-3 months thanks to some key figures, and I'm glad to be part of it - More and more ex ctf players are joining up, and even DM players start playing it again.

Hope to see you around!
tiger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are some peeps that just play for fun in the US
got to #qwctf on irc.enterthegame.com and idle in the channel...theyre always having pickups late at night (whenever there is time for it)
lately its been kinda quiet because everybody's been busy, but it changes from time to time

i play whenever i have the chance...Smile
just message the guys (ill be there also) in the channel and wait for the games
Claymore

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in some time there will probably be a new CTF server in Games HQ - Portugal, Treewave CTF probably i don't know i still have to decide.
majic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Claymore wrote:
in some time there will probably be a new CTF server in Games HQ - Portugal, Treewave CTF probably i don't know i still have to decide.

Try and play some on ctf.quakeworld.nl - We have people from all over europe there, and with good pings (obviously not as good as in portugal - but you can play 5-5 instead of 2-2 Smile
oldman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

majic: will PureCTF Pro get a qc source release?
Claymore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

majic i prefer public servers were i can enter play and simply exit when im tired, sorry. but maybe one day i stop by Smile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:43 am    Post subject: CTFbot+ Reply with quote

I've started playing the old quake again. Still an awesome game, came accross this fuhquake.. excellent! Anyway I want to play CTFbot but when I try to run it no mod is loaded. any ideas? CTFbot uses a launch administrator.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm playing 3wave ctf, it is better than ever with fuhquake.
thegreattailz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: ctf server Reply with quote

I might be interested in hosting a ctf server. contact me if your interested [email protected]
b

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ctf bot is probly a netquake mod (fuhquake is a quakeworld engine)

thegreattails: you might wanna mention where the server would be (geographically) Razz
thegreattailz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

east coast, ny
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FuhQuake Forum Index -> Help Desk All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: