FuhQuake Forum Index FuhQuake
https://fuhquake.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

why look like this?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FuhQuake Forum Index -> Help Desk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flinty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: why look like this? Reply with quote

why does my fuhquake-gl look like this when i try to use the old sbar? if i use the "qw-new-one" it works fine.
fuh
Almighty King

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can't use transparent images in the sbar... there's nothing underneath it.
oldman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gl doesn't draw the underneath to save fips
Ziel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey flintly, how can i make my gl quake look like that? Can you give me the cmds?
flinty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah there are some alias you can use, here they are: (nb. u have to reload map) It is #2 i use in that screenshot.

Code:
alias degeneration-1   "gl_lightmode 2; gl_scaleTurbTextures 0; gl_scaleModelTextures 1; gl_texturemode gl_nearest; gl_externalTextures_bmodels 0; gl_externalTextures_world 0; gl_picmip 3; gl_miptexLevel 0; cvar_reset gl_max_size"

alias degeneration-2   "gl_lightmode 2; gl_scaleTurbTextures 0; gl_scaleModelTextures 1; gl_texturemode gl_nearest; gl_externalTextures_bmodels 0; gl_externalTextures_world 0; gl_picmip
0; gl_miptexLevel 3; cvar_reset gl_max_size"

alias degeneration-3   "gl_lightmode 2; gl_scaleTurbTextures 0; gl_scaleModelTextures 0; gl_texturemode gl_linear_mipmap_nearest; gl_externalTextures_bmodels 1; gl_externalTextures_world 0; gl_picmip 0; gl_miptexLevel 0; gl_max_size 1"

alias regeneration-1   "gl_lightmode 0; gl_scaleTurbTextures 0; gl_scaleModelTextures 0; gl_texturemode gl_linear_mipmap_nearest; gl_externalTextures_bmodels 1; gl_externalTextures_world  1; gl_picmip 0; gl_miptexLevel 0; cvar_reset gl_max_size"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FuhQuake Forum Index -> Help Desk All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: