FuhQuake Forum Index FuhQuake
https://fuhquake.net

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

the bobcycle

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FuhQuake Forum Index -> Bug Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sn3wp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 3:59 am    Post subject: the bobcycle Reply with quote

i am wondering why in fuhquake .22 cl_bobcycle -1 was working and not in the lastest ones, 23-24, i downloaded the new build and there is no difference between bobcycle 0.6 and 0.1 or 0 or 0.2 etc. it was really better in 22 when u could put 0, so crosshair fixed, not under the crosshair.

i would really appreciate if ucould reply to this with some answer or telling me if u will fix this soon or never.
fuh
Almighty King

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

because someone said negative bob cycles make the screen not draw correctly, and I checked it out and they were right. Positive values still work, bobcycle 0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 2 etc all work for me. It should work fine in 0.23 .
sn3wp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, but the problem is that anything highter than 0 is the same thing. u can have bobcycle at 23792 it will be the same as 0.1 etc,

what i wanted to know is, if there will be anything to be able to have the view lower, that was just plain ownfull cause the dot was right in the crosshair, cl_Crossy and cl_Crossx are shit and useless since it doesnt even show u the right thing. what i mean by this is, with this u might be sure u can someone from somewhere, but your not and aiming a wall,
in the 0.22 with bobcycle at -1, it just great and working nice.

will u guyz ever fix this for the newer version, cause u can go in 0.22 and there was no problem with having a bobcycle -1.
fuh
Almighty King

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure, I can put it back in for the next version, but I can't say when that will be. Until then you should use 0.23 (it's in the installer).

I'll add something call cl_viewheight that adjusts how high/low you sit.

cl_viewheight -7 is the lowest and is like mquake's v_dwarf 1. cl_viewheight 4 is the highest. cl_viewhight 0 is normal. I'm not letting it go > 4 or < -7, because the range -7 < x < 4 is all you can get in qw 2.33 by exploiting the bobcycle bug.
Borg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 12:24 pm    Post subject: bobcycle Reply with quote

I agree. I love everything about fuh except for the cl_bobcycle command. I got spoiled by using it with my last client, and now playing sniper sucks without it. If at all possible, I would love for it to be fixed so that there is some value for this command so that the sniper dot always sits exactly on the crosshair (no matter how close or far away the dot's object is). The difference can really be seen when you are looking over an edge where you crosshair is not hitting it, but you sniper dot is. But regardless, fuh is by far the best! Thank you for all you hard work!@#!!@#!
fuh
Almighty King

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2003 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: bobcycle Reply with quote

Borg wrote:
I agree. I love everything about fuh except for the cl_bobcycle command. I got spoiled by using it with my last client, and now playing sniper sucks without it. If at all possible, I would love for it to be fixed so that there is some value for this command so that the sniper dot always sits exactly on the crosshair (no matter how close or far away the dot's object is). The difference can really be seen when you are looking over an edge where you crosshair is not hitting it, but you sniper dot is. But regardless, fuh is by far the best! Thank you for all you hard work!@#!!@#!

this has been fixed for 8 months now?

v_viewhieght -7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FuhQuake Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: